If you were born to be a healer, chances are, there are have been signs calling you to your calling. The key to knowing is what to look for, to know for sure if you were born to be a healer. All you need to do is look closely at the circumstances of your own life.
28 Signs That You Were born to be a Healer
1. At some point, you have suffered with chronic anxiety or a panic disorder.
2. At some point, you have felt you had a mood disorder.
3. The people in your life rarely get sick.
4. You are extremely empathic, feeling the emotions of others as physical sensations.
5. You can easily come up with solutions for others to better their lives.
6. You’re often told it’s calming to be around you.
7. You have a strong desire to help others.
8. You’re already in a medical profession, a chiropractor, guidance counselor, a physical therapist, massage therapist, veterinarian, vet tech, or other healing profession.
9. You have healers in your family, parents, siblings, grandparents, great-grandparents.
10. You frequently experience empathic awareness in public places, such as a feeling of anxiety, or difficulty breathing.
11. You can walk into a room, and can tell if there’s been a fight or a disagreement before you came.
12. People turn to for comfort, kind words and problem solving, and you feel obliged to help.
13. You feel that the problems of others get dumped on you.
14. You frequently feel drained, especially on days involving a lot of socializing.
15. You know you have a special touch with animals.
16. Animals and small children are drawn to you, even if they are shy around others.
17. Complete strangers will tell their life stories to you without asking.
18. You like for others to feel comfortable when they’re visiting your home.
19. People ask you for back and shoulder rubs, because you’re known for being good at it.
20. You often feel overwhelmed by the amount of tasks you’ve agreed to help others with.
21. You regularly experience neck and shoulder pain.
22. Your friends and coworkers come to you for advice on potential romantic partners or new hires.
23. You prefer to exercise in the outdoors; walking, hiking, or doing yoga in nature. Breathing in the fresh air is both stimulating and relaxing.
24. You have an interest in spiritually based healing methods, like reiki, shamanism energy healing, chakra healing, etc.
25. Your hands often have a feeling of pins and needles, throbbing, vibrating, or pulsating.
26. You’re attracted to crystals and gemstones, for their beauty and healing properties.
27. You seek out natural healing methods, as alternatives to western medicine.
28. You experience frequent headaches or digestive issues.